The San Francisco Public Utilities Commission is a department of the City and County of San Francisco that provides drinking water and wastewater services to San Francisco, wholesale water to three Bay Area counties, and green hydroelectric and solar power to San Francisco's municipal departments.
Here are tips to help your business conserve water:
- Schedule a Water-Wise evaluation! Contact the SFPUC >>
- Upgrade to water efficient fixtures! Take advantage of commercial rebates >>
- Bring awareness to your employees and guests about saving water! Print signs >>
- Reduce water use in the kitchen with compressed air! Find out how >>
- Learn from industry leaders: Marriott Marquis Plumbing Retrofit
Did you miss our last seminar, Drought: The Future and Actions to Take Now on June 23rd?
View the checklist of actions to take now, presented by our hoteliers:
Review the PowerPoint presentation prepared by the San Francisco Public Utilities Commission below: