The Hotel Council of San Francisco is committed to keeping San Francisco the "#1 Most Popular Destination in America and #2 in the world." The Hotel Council represents the local hospitality industry and serves as a liaison with all areas of city government, local media, special constituency groups and related tourism entities.
San Francisco’s hospitality industry is the second largest employer in the City. We are proud to have leading hotels of all sizes and hotel business partners as members.
Your benefits include:
- Representation in local and regional government and communities
- Access to membership contact list
- Access to latest industry trends reports from PKF Consulting and San Francisco Travel Association
- Participation in committees – Public Affairs, Marketing, or Sustainability – to engage with other members and further support the industry
- Members-only rates to educational seminars featuring industry professionals, such as:
- Food and Beverage Trends
- Negotiating and Business Etiquette
- Emergency Preparedness
- Human Resources Laws and Issues
- Sustainability Issues and Policies
- Members-only rates to signature Hotel Council events, such as:
- Hotel Hero Awards Gala – highlighting our hotel members’ outstanding employees
- Annual Golf Tournament – supporting scholarships for Bay Area hospitality management students
- Membership Luncheons – featuring keynote speakers, like elected officials, industry leaders, and local journalists.
To join the Hotel Council as a hotel member, please fill out the membership application form.
For more information, please contact Kelly Powers at (415) 391-5197.