The Hotel Council represents the local hospitality industry and serves as a liaison with all areas of city government, local media, special constituency groups and related tourism entities.
San Francisco’s hospitality industry is the second largest employer in the City. We are proud to have leading hotels of all sizes and hotel business partners as members.
Your benefits include:
- Representation in local and regional government and communities
- Access to hospitality membership contact list of nearly 200 hotels and hospitality businesses
- Access to latest industry trends reports from PKF Consulting and San Francisco Travel Association
- Network within committees – Public Affairs, Marketing, or Sustainability
- Members-only rates to educational seminars featuring industry professionals, such as:
- Economic Forecasting
- Food and Beverage Trends
- Women Leaders in Hospitality
- Emergency Preparedness
- Human Resources Laws and Issues
- Sustainability Issues and Policies
- Members-only rates to signature Hotel Council events, such as:
- Hotel Hero Awards Gala– highlighting our hotel members’ outstanding employees
- Annual Charity Golf Tournament– supporting scholarships for Bay Area students
- Membership Luncheons – featuring keynote speakers, like elected officials, industry leaders, and local journalists.
- Members-only newsletters
- Monthly newsletters include our upcoming networking events, Allied Member Spotlight, and special offers.
- Quarterly emergency preparedness newsletters include resources and tools to help members stay prepared for any emergency or disaster.
- Quarterly sustainability newsletters featuring innovations and tips from hotel members.
- Access to use the Hotel Council website to promote your events and special offers